It doesn’t matter whether you sell products online or just in a local storefront, every store should have a website. The cost and ease of having a website is getting easier and easier every day. Many store owners will argue that they don’t need a website since they have a Facebook fan page or some other social media page that people can find. While social media is a good start, it is even more important to have your own website.
Phone Books are dying
- Most people’s first reaction is to head to the web to find out information on a store.
- Store Hours
- Phone Numbers
- With 1/3 of consumers having a web connected smart phone, looking up your site on the web is easier and faster than a phone book.
- A website allows you to control what a customer sees and knows about you.
- Adding additional pages of information cost you next to nothing.
- No need to worry about competitor ads showing up next to your listing on social media sites and phone books.
- No need to worry what the next big thing is.
- Regardless of what social media platform you use, websites are the one consistent source of information.
- Adding buttons to the next new social media site is easy with a website.
- Websites are quick and affordable to start up.
- Get a fully customizable website for the cost of a three line ad
- Get a fully functional ecommerce website for less than the cost of a full page ad
- Monthly maintenance is nominal
- No limit to how much information you can put on your website
- Easy to keep information on your company up to date.
- Immediately fix errors
- No ad cycles to worry about
- Notify customers about sales, events and other information quickly and easily.
- Company blogs and news
- Email lists that are easy to integrate on to your website.
- Easy to communicate with customers
- Drive sales with inbound marketing and information
- Customers can access information 24/7/365 about you.
- Compliments your print, radio and TV advertising.
- Your competitors are doing it.
- Guess which store customers will visit more often?
If you don’t have a website then you are slowly going to get left behind. If you need to build a website and don’t know where to start, let us know. Whether you are looking for a fully functional ecommerce website, mobile website or informational website, we have platforms ready to work for you. Go ahead and contact us to find out more!